Tuesday, April 19, 2016

You Otter Help: 20 Time Project, Week 8

These past two weeks, I have been building my website and creating pages for the information I have gathered. I am using Weebly to build my website because I have used it before to build other websites. However, I have found that Weebly has changed their site themes and structure a little, so I am still getting the hang of the giant (and in my opinion, unnecessary) headers that seems to be the default for every webpage.

I have also started drafts of what the designs of the organisms are going to be. I guess for puns I'll settle for "bee aware" and "you otter help," unless anyone has any other suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Nice puns! Some other puns you can add to your website can be "this is pandamonium" and "that's the sealist thing I've heard."

    ReplyDelete