Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What is Health?

the five pillars of health
To me, health is very important, since good (or bad) health affects everything you do. I think that out of the five pillars of health (social health, sleep, stress management, good nutrition, exercise), I am the best at stress management (normally I don't feel stressed at all). I think that my sleep and exercise habits are pretty good as well, but I should pay attention to them more, especially since this year I am getting more work and less time to do it. I feel like I should work more on getting good nutrition because although I don't really eat junk food, I don't feel like I really have a balanced diet.

In this health unit, I want to learn about how and why things are the way they are. For example, how does exercise, sleep, stress, or nutrition affect our bodies? Why is social health so important?

No comments:

Post a Comment